Friday 1 November 2013

New Month, New Beginning!


We are officially moved out of our last EVER basement apartment! HOORAY! On to bigger and brighter things....literally. This apartment is way bigger and full of giant windows. I am so excited about lots of natural sun light, more space, more storage, a dishwasher, our own washer & dryer, new decorating possibilities....all of it! A lot of work, but it will pay off because we intend on this being our last home before we purchase our first house. Thankfully the fur babies are adjusting well and seem to like their new home!

I have been really happy since Saturday. Obviously moving is a bit stressful, but overall...super happy. Hormones are a funny thing! October was really difficult for me emotionally and physically. I really don't know what happened to my neck, but all of October was agonizingly painful for me. The pain was constant and unwavering, and resulted in a lot of headaches and crying.

November is a new month! I am being positive, thankful and I am certain that good things will come my way. My honey and I are moved in to our new home where we'll be welcoming an awesome new addition in early January (please don't be early, little guy. Mommy and daddy need time to adjust in this new living space, get a lot of painting done and make it in to a cozy little home before you arrive!), which is scary and exciting all at once!

November is dedicated to cultivating happiness. I am doing my best to be healthy in every way. Emotionally, I need to be more positive, patient, optimistic and happy over all for both myself and my baby. Physically I need to be more active (there is only so much that I can do at 30 weeks pregnant, but walking and yoga are definitely great!) and fill my body with tons of nutrient rich foods and as much water as I can drink. While I am perfectly okay with treating myself occasionally, I need to stop treating myself to chips or sweets daily.

All of this is completely do-able. I have so much hope for myself and what's to come in the future. We're doing our first big grocery trip in several weeks in the morning, and I will load our fridge and freezer up with fruit, greens and all kinds of delicious foods. Cooking will be something that I must do daily, and I'll cook a lot so that we can take leftovers for lunch most days. The more often I cook, the less I'll spend on Subway (mm....I love Subway).

Great things coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment