Thursday 24 October 2013

Difficult Questions

I found these questions in an article I read on Mind Body Green. They're tough! But here goes...

  1. What makes me feel free and most alive?  I feel free and most alive on my yoga mat. I am able to close my eyes and forget about everything except for the asanas the teacher is leading us through. I love it so much. 
  2. How do I like to spend time with people I care about? I like to spend time with people I care about without distractions. I am a homebody and an introvert, so it takes a lot of effort for me to go out and spend time with people, even if I love them to bits and enjoy their company immensely. My favourite things to do with my girlfriends is going out for tea or window shopping. I like to just sit around and talk with my family, and I see them quite often (they live super close and we're all very close knit)
  3. What sparks my passion and revs up my enthusiasm? How could I spend hours (if not days) doing ____ and actually lose track of time? I must admit...I have been very stagnant over the past year. I am passionate about crafting, DIY, beautifying my living space, finding "green" (natural) remedies for everything including beauty and cleaning.
  4. How would I ideally like to spend my week, days, and weekends? I would ideally like to spend my week days working at a job that I enjoy, inspires me or at bare minimum I do not dislike. My week nights, I would like to spend NOT exhausted so that I can be productive, laugh, spend time with friends and loved ones. My weekends are my favourite time, ever. I enjoy spending my weekends doing a mixture of relaxing, cleaning, spending time with loved ones and maybe getting some neat stuff done like crafts or what have you. It rarely works out that way.
  5. What would my ideal work place be? Who would I work with (if anyone)? My ideal work place is in a relaxing, creative environment with like-minded individuals. Whether I work at a wellness center, yoga studio or one day have my own business.
  6. What ways do I actually enjoy moving my body? I predominantly enjoy practicing yoga but I also enjoy walking. 
  7. What helps me feel relaxed and joyful? To feel relaxed and joyful, I need a clear head. Life has been difficult for me lately, and my brain is clouded with negativity, doubt and worry. Meditation, cuddling with my hubby, daydreaming about what life will be like with my little guy, yoga and laughing with friends relaxes me and makes me feel happy.
  8. How do I most enjoy helping others? I enjoy making people happy, but it is very difficult to do that when I do not feel happy myself. Oddly, when I am feeling low...I am compelled to do things for others. I help people the best I can, and it varies with everyone. Cooking, cleaning, buying them something they love, telling them about something that they would love/enjoy/use or what have you.

No comments:

Post a Comment